Outdoor fitness equipment production process
1. Purchasing of materials: The steel used by the company is provided by well-known domestic manufacturers, which better guarantees the quality of the products and the safety of the products, and prolongs the service life of the equipment.
2, machine tool processing: the company has advanced production equipment plasma cutting machine, shearing machine, bending machine, punching machine, lathe, drilling machine, carrier machine, etc., the advantages of the equipment is accurate for each product size, aesthetics and integrity degree.
3. Welding: The welding of the company's products uses carbon dioxide protection welding. The advantage is that the welding surface area is large, and the deformation is small, and it tends to tend to be venting and undercutting, thus ensuring the firmness of the equipment connection.
4. Grinding: Each outdoor fitness equipment product is polished before rust removal to remove burrs, welding tumors, etc., so that the equipment shows smooth and smooth to improve the aesthetics of the product.
5, derusting: the company uses the method of shot blasting and rust to the surface of the equipment rust, the wide area, better and more comprehensive removal of rust for the subsequent process of plastic powder adhesion laid the foundation.
6, powder coating; product color processing company is using electrostatic spray treatment method, outdoor fitness equipment has the advantage of strong adsorption capacity, environmental pollution is small; the surface color of the product is durable and not leg color.
7. Assembly; the assembly of the equipment directly affects the effect of the product in use. The company has formulated the relevant regulations for the inspection of the finished products of outdoor fitness equipment. Each product is strictly checked and accepted to ensure the quality and quality of the products.
8. Packaging; in order to ensure the beauty of the product, each outdoor fitness equipment of the company is double-packed after assembly, so that the paint surface of the equipment will not be seriously damaged during transportation and shipment.